Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Patagonia Ski Pants (or BD)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Luke Madrid · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Hi there! Looking for a used pair of backcountry / ski pants in size medium. I noticed a few sell recently, which I missed. I'm a "new kid on the block" here, but no stranger to forum transactions! Attaching a screenshot of my eBay feedback, which you can confirm by writing me there if you like. Thanks! 

I'm quick with email so shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you quickly. Probably best to send a DM because I don't check the forum often. Thanks! 

luke Lydiard · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 758

Hi Luke. I have a pair of Outdoor Research AlpenIce Pants in Medium. Waist is 32". Basically new. Tried them on once and decided they didn't fit. Sweet pants with vents and furry lining. 

Asking $200 shipped to anywhere CONUS. I'll cover PayPal fee too. These pants retail for $300.

luke Lydiard wrote:

Hi Luke. I have a pair of Outdoor Research AlpenIce Pants in Medium. Waist is 32". Basically new. Tried them on once and decided they didn't fit. Sweet pants with vents and furry lining. 

Asking $200 shipped to anywhere CONUS. I'll cover PayPal fee too. These pants retail for $300.

Thanks! Appreciate the offer, but I'm looking for something a bit cheaper like the Patagonia Snowshot or something. I'm not doing alpine climbing, but need something more for just east coast skiing. 

Bump

Bump! Still looking. Thx

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WTB: Patagonia Ski Pants (or BD) "
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.