Mountain Project Logo

Front Range Partners (Trad, Ice, Alpine)

Original Post
Luke1 Gould · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

I just moved back to the area and am in need of partners!

I love trad climbing. 5.10a. Lots of experience. Always down to get out on the rock. 

I want to ice climb more, but am still a gumby. I have only followed, but I feel ready to start leading lower grades soon. Very motivated to get out and do tons of laps.

I have a good amount of mountaineering and alpine rock missions under the belt and am not opposed to type 3 fun in the mountains.

I am wide open to climb for the next 10 days. After that I start school, but only two days a week and will not be working. So ill have a ton of time to get sending!

Super motivated! Lets go climb.

text 7two0 22six 48six2 

Ryan Creed · · Greenville · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 30

Hey Luke!

Trad climber here as well looking to get my feet wet in the alpine! Flying into Denver from SC and staying near Boulder the 8th-18th and in need of climbing partners. Mostly trad experience but have followed a few ice pitches and done a 14er. Really siked on Kieners route on Longs or any alpine objective really. Only have rock pro but wouldn't be opposed to picking up a couple screws. I have tools, crampons, boots, set of new 60m dry twin/half ropes begging to be broken in and a whole lot of stoke! 

Luke1 Gould · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Sick dude!!! Im near boulder.  We can hit some trad objectives for sure and maybe find some ice to run top rope laps on.

I think Kieners route looks good as well.  

Super keen to get into the mountains!

Ari W · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Texted you.

Ryan PK · · Parker, CO · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Wanna get outside tomorrow? Eldo or boulder canyon?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Front Range Partners (Trad, Ice, Alpine)"
in the Colorado Partners