Mountain Project Logo

FS: Petzl GriGri - SOLD!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Hi All,

May I present a lightly used unmodified GriGri 1 for your viewing pleasure.  Perfect for belaying and many intrepid climbers prefer this OG article for rope soloing duties.  If you want it for soloing purposes (not Petzl approved!) I have a steel locker that I can provide for an extra $10.00. You really should only use a steel locker when lead soloing with a GriGri in case of 'biner cross-loading.  I'd like to get **Sold**  this fine GriGri.

PayPal is preferred and you can decide if you want to cover the fees or send a "friends & family" payment.  I can usually ship things out within 24 hours of receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number the same day an item ships.  Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see additional pics.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Weekend Bumpage.  Sale pending on the ascenders.  GriGri still up for grabs!

Skyler Cavitt · · Royal Oak, MI · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

I could do $30 shipped for the grigri..

Weekend Bump

long lost lawrence · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Pm'd. Still my favorite gri gri 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Petzl GriGri - SOLD!"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY