Mountain Project Logo

Wasatch Ice/Snow Partners all winter

Original Post
Dmadison · · Logan, UT · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 195

Hello mountain project people,

My name is Drew and I live in Logan and I am looking for possible ice/snow partners in the Wasatch. I have climbed rock for many years and have a fair amount of experience on alpine terrain in Summer (mainly Tetons and sierras) but I am hoping to learn more about moving through the mountains when there is a little more ice and snow involved. I haven't climbed ice in a couple years but have all the gear and would love to start taking some small steps this winter in order to work up to some larger objectives in the future. Things that interest me are snow routes like the Everest Ridge on Timp, Table Mtn. in the Tetons or any technical ice but I'm just not to the point where I am comfortable being the most experienced partner on stuff like that.

I have Mondays and Tuesdays off every week so If anyone wants to climb anything feel free to shoot me a text at 203-727-3742. Also if anyone else has other advice to add about getting into more traditional mountaineering then I appreciate those responses as well.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Wasatch Ice/Snow Partners all winter"