Mountain Project Logo

FS: Never used BD X4s: 2 each 0.4 and 0.3

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Chad Lake · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 20

[NOTE: all cams have sold]

I have 4 brand new Black Diamond X4s- 2 each of the 0.4 (grey) and 0.3 (blue). I picked them up in REI when I was just starting to rebuild my rack (after the very tragic loss of a haulbag during a move). I wound up settling on Dragon Cams for my rack instead, however. I took these guys back to REI to return them and while REI was cool taking them back the clerk also noted that all climbing pro returned to REI is destroyed, and a guilty conscience didn't allow me to be OK with that. So, instead these bad boys have just been sitting in my gear closet for the past 2 months waiting for me to get off my butt and find them a home. 

Seriously never used- never touched stone, never taken outside, stored out of the sunlight. The only use they've gotten is me squeezing the trigger of one of them vainly trying to come up with some rationale for why I need these in addition to the Dragons I have in this size. Alas. 

Looking to sell them all but I don't feel bound to doing so in one fell swoop; if you'd like a subset of what I've got that's cool. Just let me know what you're interested in and make me a decent offer and I'm sure we can work something out. 

Zac Hummel · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

How much you looking to get? 

How about $40 each, $150 for the set? 

Zac Hummel · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

PM'd you!

All X4s have sold. Thanks!

Stever · · Squamish, BC · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 5
Chad Lake wrote:

How about $40 each, $150 for the set? 

Wow that was a steal