Mountain Project Logo

FS: La Sportiva Skwama (40), Evolv Agro (10), FIve Ten Team (10)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Jonathan Sc. · · Kansas City · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 5

FOR SALE - I have some shoes that are laying around and not being used since I've found other shoes that work better for me, and I want to get them to a new home where they can see some use!

La Sportiva Skwama (Size 40) - $80 - Newly resoled by Rock and Resole, I loved these but I have found other shoes that I wear more often these days.

Evolv Agro (Size 10) - $100 - Barely used, wanted to try them out but they didn't fit my foot.

Five Ten Team (Size 10) - $70 - Used, but with a good amount of original rubber left. Tried to make them work, but were too tight and hurt my second toe.

Thanks!

Let's get these great shoes into a new home!

Bump, bump, bumpdelphia

PlanchePRO · · Houston, Texas · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 50

Are the Agros still available? Sent you a PM few days ago. 

Also how do the Five Ten Team compare to the Evolv and La Sportiva in terms of size? I wear a 43 in Agro, but  41 Solution, and 40.5 Futura.

Sorry about the delay! The Agros are still for sale, and the Five Ten Team fit very comparably to a 41 solution that I wear. Are you interested in those as well?

Jonathan Sc. wrote:

Sorry about the delay! The Agros are still for sale, and the Five Ten Team fit very comparably to a 41 solution that I wear. Are you interested in those as well?

How would you describe the amount of usage for both of those shoes? 

Agros - Very minimal usage. Probably 3 gym and 1 outdoor bouldering session. Teams - Well used, maybe 1/2 of the life of a new pair left in them? (that is a very rough estimate)

Also, I responded to your PM 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: La Sportiva Skwama (40), Evolv Agro (10), F…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.