Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

SOLD: FS: 70m Mammut 9.8 Transformer Protect dynamic climbing rope NEW IN PACKAGE

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Aimee Sanford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

SOLD

Received this rope for my birthday (delivered directly from Mammut) but I’m selling it because I already have a “workhorse” and want to buy a thinner and bi-pattern rope. Retail price is 230 but I’m willing to part with it for 155 flat so I can sell it quick and buy the rope I want! I’m in Virginia and I will pay for shipping to anyone in the lower 48!

Description off Backcountry (rated 4/5 stars):

A do-it-all dry rope.

If you're looking for one rope to handle all your sport, trad, and top-roping needs, check out Mammut's Transformer Protect Climbing Rope. At 9.8mm, it's light enough to handle your project but tough enough for top-roping, and it has a middle mark so you can always know how much rope you have to work with. Mammut made the Transformer using transfer yarn, which is high-quality yarns leftover from the construction of other ropes, so it's more sustainable than most cords and has a pattern that changes every meter. It also features Mammut's Protect Coated Sheath treatment for added abrasion-resistance and a longer lifespan under heavier use.

Transfer yarn design

Every meter has a different pattern

Protect Coated Sheath treatment

Holds 1-2 more UIAA test falls compared to untreated ropes

40% more abrasion resistance compared to untreated ropes

Middle mark

Matthew Campisi · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 46

Hello, Aimee.

I'll be happy to take this off your hands for the $155 you're asking for. I can PayPal you tonight. How do we go about making the transaction? Let me know. Thanks!

Matthew Campisi

mcsl34@outlook.com

Aimee Sanford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Sold

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "SOLD: FS: 70m Mammut 9.8 Transformer Protect dy…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.