Mountain Project Logo

Spoken For - Free: 40% Discount Card for Cascade Designs (MSR)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Pine Sap · · Estes Park, CO · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 7,190
Jack C. · · Utah · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 325

I might just be super un-observant but it doesn't seem as if you can purchase directly from Cascade Design's sites.  I don't quite understand how a coupon would work.

Nate . · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Hey there, I'm actually planning on getting a pair of snowshoes from them and would greatly appreciate the code! Is it still available?

Best,

Nate

Lucas Ulmer · · Salt Lake City · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Just so I understand this listing -- is this coupon going to just one person, or can multiple people get in on a group order? You said the coupon is one-time use, which sounds like people would have to coordinate a single group purchase that they all have to pitch in on. Am I understanding this right?

Jack C. wrote:

I might just be super un-observant but it doesn't seem as if you can purchase directly from Cascade Design's sites.  I don't quite understand how a coupon would work.

Go to here: https://www.msrgear.com/tents/all-season-tents/access-2 There's an "add to cart" for an order.

Lucas Ulmer wrote:

Just so I understand this listing -- is this coupon going to just one person, or can multiple people get in on a group order? You said the coupon is one-time use, which sounds like people would have to coordinate a single group purchase that they all have to pitch in on. Am I understanding this right?

The coupon was issued to me because something I returned was deemed not repairable. The coupon card is designated  "Use this Friends and Family Purchase Code and Receive 40% Off the Retail Price". Valid one time only, valid online only. Doesn't say for 1 item only, so perhaps they would allow multiple items to be purchased on this one time use of the code. Don't know if they would bulk at a large order.

Update - The coupon allowed 2 pair of snowshoes to be purchased. Sweet!

Jack C. · · Utah · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 325

Interesting.  That's not an option on the screen for me.  Maybe it's an issue with my Chrome-book not supporting the website as it should.  Anyways, thanks for spreading the wealth!  All the best.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Spoken For - Free: 40% Discount Card for Cascad…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.