Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Spain

Original Post
Isa Villalon · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Anyone in Spain looking to go climbing? I'll be here for the whole month of January. I will be spending the next 10 days or so around Barcelona, and then plan to head down to Valencia eventually but I have very few solidified plans. If anyone is in the area and wants to link up for some climbing, please let me know! I only have a harness and shoes at the moment, but I'd be willing to pitch on whatever gear costs needed.

Cheers

Isa 

Xavi Coll · · Barcelona · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Isa! I live in Barcelona, so text me if you want to go climbing (I got all the gear). Montserrat, Garraf, etc. There are plenty of areas around here!

I use Whatsapp (+34 663 852 895)

Cheers!

Xavi

D Porter · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Isa,

I'm headed towards Alicante from the south this Sunday 1/7.

would be keen to climb. If you are headed that way let me know :) 

best!

Daniel

Samuel Stanley · · Asheville, NC · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

I'm in Chulilla now travelling until the end ojanuary as well If you're still on the look out for a partner I would be interested in linking up. I've got a seventy meter rope and ten draws so we may need more draws.

Rachel Rubin · · Golden, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

I'm in the South in a town called Cadiz until mid-march, near El Chorro and Tarifa (San Bartolo). Definitely want to get out climbing as much as possible, let me know if you're ever in the area!

Federico Echeverry · · Kansas City, MO · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 92

Hi everyone! I'll be in El Chorro from the 25th till the 31st of March, anyone will be around the area would love to get on some multipitch

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Climbing Spain"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started