Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Patagonia Merino Air Bottoms

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Dante Carriero · · LOS ANGELES · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Looking for the pants to complete the set

bump

Brandonian · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 35

Peeped a Patagonia line sheet the other day looks like the Merino air will be called the capilene air... looks like it's set to ship to shops Aug for fall 2018 notes said 60%ish recycled wool and capilene. For your info as we discussed this on another thread.

Very cool!

Wonder if it will not be using Merino this time due to their supply issues?

Bump

bump

bump

Hannah Spendlove · · Reno, NV · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 15

what size?

Ideally medium but a large might work. Hell I'd take a women's too - probly would need large or XL

Xander Bremer · · San Francisco, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

And I would take a men’s medium....

Bump

Bump

I found a medium sweater if anyone wants to trade for the pants 

Nate Allen · · Denver, CO · Joined Nov 2011 · Points: 15

Every once in a while you can luck out by calling around to the Patagonia Outlet stores. I just scored a couple of insane deals on Hyper Puff Parkas by calling the Dillon Outlet store. I think they can also do an inventory search on other stores for you.

Cheers!

Nate Allen wrote:

Every once in a while you can luck out by calling around to the Patagonia Outlet stores. I just scored a couple of insane deals on Hyper Puff Parkas by calling the Dillon Outlet store. I think they can also do an inventory search on other stores for you.

Cheers!

Unfortunately these have been soldout for awhile I guess it can't hurts to try!

bump

Tom V · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 1

I admire your dedication (maybe not your googling skills haha). I found this: http://www.pataclothingsale.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=merino%20air. Not sure if it's a legit website or not though, I'm skeptical since they have all sizes of a discontinued line in stock.

I purchased a pair of these for my fiancee last year from this site after she lost hers. Worked fine if you're ok with settling for a women's size. https://www.absolute-snow.co.uk/V/Patagonia_Merino_Air_Bottoms_Womens_Thermal_Baselayer_XL_Black-(133592)

Edit: avoid pataclothingsale https://www.scamadviser.com/is-pataclothingsale.com-a-fake-site.html. Absolute-snow is legit.

Yea I'm pretty sure these areacammerz 

Tom V · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 1

Absolute-snow isn't a scam. I bought the exact same merino air bottoms in a size small from them this past summer. Give them a call if you don't believe me (they're in the UK so heads up on time zones).

Tom V wrote:

Absolute-snow isn't a scam. I bought the exact same merino air bottoms in a size small from them this past summer. Give them a call if you don't believe me (they're in the UK so heads up on time zones).

Good to know! I'll report back soon for anyone I retested. 

Fyi I actually prefer women's  bottoms. - damn base layer fly always let's in those drafts and you can just the things down anyways!

Low rise is a total no go though for men

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "WTB: Patagonia Merino Air Bottoms "

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.