Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Partner? Bariloche/Chalten 02/01/18-25/01/18

Original Post
Danny Graf · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey all,

Looking for someone i can join with to climb anywhere in argentina, but most preferably frey in bariloche or fitz roy in Chalten. I can sport lead up to 6C+ and top 7A. I am in Cordoba at the moment and am free after new years, but the only problem is i left all my gear back in australia, so i need someone with a full rack and more, unless i can hire some gear somewhere. I am due for a new harness though so i will buy one while i am here if that does help.

Someone save me, i haven’t touched rock since i was in Thailand in october (indoor gyms don’t count haha).

lane brown · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 0

Hi Danny.

My wife and I will be in Frey from Jan. 5-8 and then Chalten from 10-16. Will have a full rack and ropes. Climbing mostly easy classics, but I would love to rope up for something a bit harder for a day or two.

Lane

Danny Graf · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

That would be fantastic if i could join you both. It would make my trip to argentina all the more enjoyable. I was told there are places in bariloche and chalten i can rent gear if that helps at all. Any preferences on how to stay in touch, i have whatsapp, facebook, email and a mobile number in argentina.

lane brown · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 0

Hi Danny. 

We are headed to the airport soon. I can most easily be contacted at r.lane.brown@gmail.com. I will be in touch again when we reach Buenos Aires.

I also have WhatsAp and will send contact information via email.

Lane

Bella Brownwood · · Portland, Oregon, USA · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Sent ya an email. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Partner? Bariloche/Chalten 02/01/18-25/01/18"
in the Extended Trips and International Partners