Mountain Project Logo

Red Rocks Partner(s) 1/1/18-1/15/18

Original Post
Derek Santavenere · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Im willing to climb whatever. i can climb up 5.10a Sport lead have rope and quick draws but really i just want to be climbing 

comming from ct so if your going to be around there at that time let me know asap 

no one ???

Adam Herman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

I'd be in, but my visa ends Jan 5th. Could be there on new years and 4th evening leaving. That cool?

Caroline Hernandez · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

I'm hoping to be there from the 3rd to the 9th/10the and my partner just bailed on me last night! I've only ever lead a few 5.10s (all kinda sandbagged) but am hoping to try leading virtuous pagans (which ranges from 10b/11a depending on the beta). I know how to clean and set anchors too. I'm heading over with 2 other friends but they plan on only doing multipitch trad. We're driving from Illinois to red rocks on the 2nd and leaving the 10th.

I also have a guidebook, self rescue book, slings, 2 PASs, a rope and 12 draws.

Caroline Hernandez · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

This is probably important but I am also only 5'0" and 105 lbs (since weight differences tend to be a concern for me when leading) that being said my regular partner is 5'10" 145 lbs

didnt make the treck out to rr for several reasons- good luck finding a partner tho

Adam Herman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

So Caroline I'll be up to do some but it won't get together  with my visa I think. Unless you get over earlier.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Red Rocks Partner(s) 1/1/18-1/15/18"
in the Nevada Partners