Mountain Project Logo

New to Vegas

Original Post
Blake Edwards · · Baltimore, MD · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

I just moved to Vegas and am looking for climbing partners.  I like to climb everything (Boulder, Sport, Trad)  

With my schedule I work for 12 days then get 12 off so I've got lots of free time to climb.  

My girlfriend is still fairly new to climbing but psyched to get out too so if anyone else is in a similar situation that would be cool too.

I'm just getting back into climbing after a injury that slowed me down for a little bit but typically can sport climb up to 12's, trad up to 10-11's.   

I'm down for anything from multi pitch cruising to projecting hard sport and boulders.  If you live in Vegas or are coming to town to climb and looking for a partner let me know.  

The next days I know I can climb right now is the 30th-3rd.       

Josh Warfield · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm around and free weekends, plus some extra days for new years so free 29th-1st. Psyched on long multis up to 11+ish, but also down for whatever. Text me at 231-519-0643 if you wanna meet up!

Dr Williams · · AUSTIN, TX · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 1,268

I will be out there from January the 4th to the 9th.  I am looking for someone to climb with for maybe 2 of those days.  I trad up to 12 and sport climb up to 13.   I would love to do a multipitch one of the days up to the 12 range.  I will text you.  

Thank you,

James

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "New to Vegas"