Mountain Project Logo

Indoor Climbing + learning Ice Climbing

Original Post
Josh Kautz · · Minneapolis, MN · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Hey there everyone! My name's Josh - I've been climbing outdoors in Idaho the last few years, but never seriously pushing myself to improve. Recently I've gotten a lot more into developing as a climbing, getting involved with VE and getting reps indoors 3-4x a week, mainly around Bloomington and Minneapolis. I am always looking for new folks to climb and chat with, so feel free to drop me a line if you're trying to climb indoors - I've been belaying for years and have never done anything other than top rope, but I'm absolutely looking to learn more from other more experienced climbers. In addition to indoors climbing in the winter seasons, I am aspiring to get into ice climbing these next few months. I will be headed to Sandstone to learn more about ice climbing during their Ice Fest on the weekend of January 5th-7th. If anyone is willing to take someone (who is extremely willing to work hard and learn) under their wing and show them the ropes, I would love to learn from someone with experience. Feel free to reach out! Enjoy the holiday season every!

Andrew Paulson · · Marshfield, WI · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 30

Sent you a message.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Midwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Indoor Climbing + learning Ice Climbing"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started