Mountain Project Logo

Joshua Tree/So Cal climbing partner Jan. 3-?

Original Post
John Johnson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

Hey all, I'm hanging around Southern California the next few weeks and looking for people to link up and climb with.  I have plenty of gear and a fair amount of experience leading and cleaning trad.  I'm a 5.10+ trad leader and a 5.11+ sport leader, but I'm down for just about anything.

Kyle Wills · · Chicago, IL · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 1,015

Looking for maximum partner potential while I am in the Park the 1st-5th Jan. Feel free to text or call if you'd like to climb all the gear one needs and lots of jtree experience. 218-25six-62eighteight

Hey Kyle, I'll shoot you a text this weekend.  I'm heading to so cal this Saturday and should be in J Tree on the 2nd or 3rd.  I'm down to put up some hard routes.  I've only been down there once so if you have any beta on the area I'll take your lead.

Keyra Gonzalez · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 10

Do any of you anticipate being in Joshua Tree this Friday, January 5th?

Jesse Wiegel · · Port Townsend, WA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey ya'll. I'll be in socal/jtree roaming for about a week and a half getting there tomorrow night. full disclosure, I've never lead anything, never climbed trad, and am a pretty low level sport follow. but i've got gear and can give a catch in exchage for some rock wisdom! my digits are 360 808 7285

Hey Keyra, I'll be around j Tree tomorrow, let me know if you want to meet up and climb.  870-404-8971

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California
Post a Reply to "Joshua Tree/So Cal climbing partner Jan. 3-?"