Mountain Project Logo

Found: tools at Caribou Creek, Ak

Original Post
David Hertel · · Haines, Alaska · Joined Oct 2008 · Points: 785

Found a pair of tools in the parking lot at Caribou Creek on Wednesday. I saw the guys drive off, found tools after gearing up. We chatted about conditions on Kid Around the Corner. Driver had a white van. Please contact me to get em back. I know how sucky it feels to loose your babies

Joe Lindberg · · an asshole · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 65
David Hertel wrote:

Found a pair of tools in the parking lot at Caribou Creek on Wednesday. I saw the guys drive off, found tools after gearing up. We chatted about conditions on Kid Around the Corner. Driver had a white van. Please contact me to get em back. I know how sucky it feels to loose your babies

I would put out notices/flyers at the anchorage REI and AMH,  it is likely they will buy gear from one of those places.

climbing coastie · · Wasilla, AK · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 90

Dave, 

Thank you very much for being a stand up guy and getting Mark's tools back to him! I met Julie out at Caribou today and told her I owed you guys beer.

Pat

David Hertel · · Haines, Alaska · Joined Oct 2008 · Points: 785
climbing coastie wrote:

Dave, 

Thank you very much for being a stand up guy and getting Mark's tools back to him! I met Julie out at Caribou today and told her I owed you guys beer.

Pat

No worries Pat. I'm just glad they made their way back home. Have fun out there and stay safe

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Found: tools at Caribou Creek, Ak"
in the Lost and Found