Mountain Project Logo

Looking for regular climbing partner - Portland

Original Post
Aaron Cannistra · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 265

Looking for regular rock, ice (whenever possible), and alpine partner in the Portland area. I lead solid 5.10 outdoors and WI4. I tend to gravitate toward crack and multi-pitch but love all sorts of climbing. I have a bunch of alpine experience. I post climbs I lead on my personal page if you're curious to know details. I climb at Planet Granite, enjoy good beer, and long walks on the beach. Just kidding about the beach. Hit me up: 704-942-6557

J Wallis · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 40

Hey Aaron -

I just moved back to the Portland area and I'm always looking for more climbing partners. I climb rock about the same level as you, just picked up ice climbing last year so I'm not quite confident leading anything hard but willing to follow. Plenty of steep snow experience too. Do you ski at all? I'm getting more in the mood for skiing now that snow is on the forecast but I'm down for rock when the weather is good.

-Jack

Steve Zadrozny · · Portland · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Jack I’d be down to climb anytime. Trying to get on more steep snow and ice. My rock skills are definitely below you guys but I give a wicked good belay and can follow on a lot as well. 347-225-7808 hit me up if you wanna climb. Def would like to go skiing (well boarding in my case)

Chris Rivard · · Portland, OR · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 20

Hi guys - also interested in finding some partners for this winter/spring. I've mostly been climbing/skiing the volcanoes the past couple of seasons, but I'm interested in getting on some of the classic alpine routes (starting on Hood). I'm in Portland and climb at PG. Email: clearwired@gmail.com

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for regular climbing partner - Portland"