Mountain Project Logo

Jtree DEC 29-JAN 09

Original Post
Kyle Wills · · Chicago, IL · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 1,015

Experienced Jtree climber looking to knock out a solid 3-4 day climbing trip with some motivated days and some more laid back days. Happy to lead 5.6-5.9 Full rack rope and cooler. (although I generally prefer my beer room temperature)

Flying in from Chicagoland and would also love transportation from San Diego, else wise I will walk ride and rent a vehicle to get to the park.

Pm for phone or respond below.

Willing to teach beginners as well.

Desert Monkey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 5

Just go man.  Peak season there's plenty of ppl there.  Easier finding ppl there who are ready to climb than looking on mtn project. Hope you find someone!

wing thing · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 80

You could also post this in the discussion section of the local meet up in San Diego: https://www.meetup.com/Rock-Climbers-Of-San-Diego/

Naturally I am not NOT going to go. Still looking for partners!

Jon Misener · · Tacoma, Wa · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 30

Hey kyle! I'm a tavel nurse who just moved to Rancho looking for partners. confident leading sport. Learning trad, only a few leads under my belt. Stoked to get to Jtree and get some mileage on cracks. I have a car and don't mind driving. Single set of cams trad rack, and rope. Always like giving/receiving attentive belays. 

I don't know what my work schedule is going to be for those days yet, but I only work 3 days a week, so hopefully we can work something out!

Call/Text/PM 

four40 three87 seven543

-Jon

Bump bump it up!

kipp.fo · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 85

Hi all,

I'll be arriving in the park on the 27th am. Motivated to get after it! I've climbed a lot of the classics, looking to get on anything. Lead 5.10/follow 11+. 

Text me 310 ninetwofour 41 seven3

-Kipp

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Jtree DEC 29-JAN 09"
in the Southern California Partners