Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

climbing book swap

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
flykatcher · · Anchorage, AK · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 60

Hey,

Anyone interested in trading books? You send me something good and I'll send you any or all of the following:

-The White Spider by Heinrich Harrer

-No Shortcuts to the Top by Ed Viesturs 

-Mountain Journeys edited by James Vermeulen (a collections of writings from authors such as Galen Rowell, Dave Roberts, Maurice Herzog) 

What I'd be interested in: Tommy Caldwell's autobiography, Art of Freedom: The Life and Climbs of Voytek Kurtyka, The Mountain of My Fear, many many more

Hope this works!

Cheers,

Brian

apdale · · Lexington, KY · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 414

Brian, 

Nice idea! I've got We Aspired: The Last Innocent Americans by Pete Sinclair and 60 meters to Anywhere by Brendan Leonard. I'd both swap for Mountain Journeys and White Spider if you're interested. I've already read No shortcuts to the top. 

Andrew

I never heard back from the OP. Anyone else interested in swapping climbing books? I'll read anything climbing related that I haven't already read. 

In addition to the 2 in my previous post I also have 50 Favorite Climbs by Mark Kroese and a couple of very small books on building a home climbing gym if anyone is interested in buying or trading send me a PM. 

hey sorry for the late reply. i've been busy. but i'd be keen on trading with you for 50 Favorite Climbs. Let me know what you want.

Would you trade both The White Spider and Mountain Journeys for 50 Favorite Climbs? 

Hey Andrew, sure I'd be happy to trade both books for 50 fav climbs. PM me and we can exchange addresses etc.

Anyone else: I still have No Shortcuts to the Top by Ed Viesturs that I'm willing to trade. It's a great book, very inspiring, on the only American climber to summit all of the 8000ers. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "climbing book swap"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.