Mountain Project Logo

Yosemite Climbing Partner 12/18 - 12/22

Original Post
Brianna Chrisman · · Stanford · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Climbing in the valley over the weekend with some friends and then might stay a few days longer if I can find a partner (since there's no snow at Squaw yet...).  Let me know if you are interested.  I lead 5.10 trad, happy to follow 11s or get on easier stuff too. I'd love to crag at cookie or get on a sunny multipitch, or whatever.  I'm flexible.  Let me know if you are interested!

Ari Lazier · · San Francisco, California · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 0

I’m looking for partners starting Sunday and plan to stay as long as the weather holds. Leading 11- at the moment. 

Charlie Remsen · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Brianna, I'd like to climb w you, though it sounds like you're a bit stronger of a climber than i am; I'm just getting back into it after a long absence due to injury; I have gear, and I led some 5.9s last I was in the valley.    I was thinking of trying maybe Super Slide or Reed's Pinnacle Direct, or whatever else.     Thanks!     -Charlie 415.417.9105  or  415.819.8105  

Will Hendricks · · Portland, OR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 5

I'll be in the valley the 20th - 23rd-ish. Looking for a partner or group. Down for whatever, my first time here. I can lead sport up to 5.10+, and trad 5.9ish (much newer to trad). Also happy to follow/give belays on harder stuff. shoot me a text 971-413-2858 or pm me

Brianna Chrisman · · Stanford · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey sorry no longer in the valley, decided to try and find some snow somewhere. Best of luck with the partner search! Happy climbing 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Yosemite Climbing Partner 12/18 - 12/22"
in the Northern California Partners