Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

In Search Of - School Bus for Conversion

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Pine Sap · · Estes Park, CO · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 7,190

I'm looking for a shorter length, preferably gasoline fueled school bus but diesel OK as well. Something like in the photo with the original bus looking front end rather than the van front. Recently retired from a school district with the yellow paint is preferred. 24 - 42 passenger approximate. 6  to 8 passenger windows ideal. This one is a 1990 Thomas built Chevy and is the body style I'm looking for, but newer is better. Say year 2000 and newer. Thanks!

I converted this 1970 Chevy years ago but regretfully sold it due to circumstances. ( Below)

Mark Berenblum · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 105

If you're willing to go for a bit of a drive, this place has many many many buses fitting your description and they're usually extremely reasonably priced. Good luck!

Pine Sap · · Estes Park, CO · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 7,190
Mark Berenblum wrote:

If you're willing to go for a bit of a drive, this place has many many many buses fitting your description and they're usually extremely reasonably priced. Good luck!

Thanks Mark! I've started to look at what they have. -N

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "In Search Of - School Bus for Conversion"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.