Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Affordable Light softshell pants or wind pants

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Dante Carriero · · LOS ANGELES · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Looking for a pair of extra light softshell pants or even wind pants. The catch is they cannot be fully windproof (easy way to tell is the breathe test). Ideally looking for something around ~40CFM. Ideally also they would have full outseam zips but thats not a neccessity. Great example would be the Rab Vapour Rise Pants.

Im a mens size medium or approx 33/34 waist, short inseam at 30. No hem zippers theyre more easily hemmed would be a plus but not a requirement

Used is fine - even if they have a snag or hole or something as I dont mind repairing. Basically I need a beater pair of pants.

NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50

https://rab.equipment/ww/vertex-pants

I have a pair in navy blue I was going to sell. Mine are too small for you I think (more like 32 waist) but otherwise would be good.

NCD wrote:

https://rab.equipment/ww/vertex-pants

I have a pair in navy blue I was going to sell. Mine are too small for you I think (more like 32 waist) but otherwise would be good.

What's the waist measure? How stretchy,?

Joe B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 45

PM'd! Text me if you didn't receive it. My internet has been acting up tonight. 949-726-2308. Package deal to include merino air. 

Sorry out of my price range - how much for just the Merino air?

Luke Lydiard · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 758

I have a new without tags pair of ArcTeryx Gamma Rock pants in Medium waist Short length. I think they will fit you perfect. $100 including shipping to CONUS. These sweet pants retail for $189. Selling only because they are too short for me. 

Looking for budget pants sorry

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WTB: Affordable Light softshell pants or wind p…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.