For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

San Diego Climbing

Original Post
Courtney Conway · · Southwest, US... San Diego,… · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Folks, I'm hoping to find a Climbing partner for either Sunday 12/10 or Monday 12/11 in the mornings and potentially in the future as well. I don't currently live in SD full time but frequent the area. I'm typically in town at least once a month for 4-5 days at a time. I've been climbing a long time (20+ years), fairly hard at times... very safe! At this point I'd rather get on some longer moderates than go hangdog some sporty project. There's certainly a time and place for such things, but not my scene right now. Maybe El Cajon, I'd also really like to check out Tahquitz! I have Gear. Hit me up. I'm always down to go surfing too, conditions permitting...

Thx!

Antonio Femiano · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Ehi courtney I’ve been wanting to go climb El Cajon so I’ll be happy to join you next time. This weekend I’m heading to new jack city with 2 more persons. You are welcome to join if you prefer 

Next time you are in town hit me up 

pthomas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 5

Hi Courtney,

Just saw this and hopefully not too late. I'm in the area for the next month while my partner finishes her thesis. Climbing for 10+ years around the US. Sport / Trad / Bouldering, keen on it all. Let me know about tomorrow (12/11)!

tshapiro1182 · · Carpinteria, CA · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 0

Hi all - down here in San Diego for a few days to escape the fires in Carpinteria. Would be excited to get on rock anytime. I’m staying at a friends place in Chula Vista, have gear. 

pthomas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 5
tshapiro1182 wrote:

Hi all - down here in San Diego for a few days to escape the fires in Carpinteria. Would be excited to get on rock anytime. I’m staying at a friends place in Chula Vista, have gear. 

Sent you a pm, let me know!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "San Diego Climbing"
in the Southern California Partners