Mountain Project Logo

Partners in Chattanooga Dec 17 through Jan 2

Original Post
eli poss · · Durango, Co · Joined May 2014 · Points: 456

Hi, I'm looking for partners to climb while I'm visiting parents for the holidays. I'd love to get back to T-wall and maybe hit sunset or suck creek if it gets warm enough. I lead up to T-wall 5.9s on gear. I'll probably be bringing rope, draws, and a partial rack but it depends on how much I can fit in my luggage. Hit me up if you need a partner, my phone number is (423) 504-7813

Jacob Yoder · · On the Road · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 20

Hey Eli, I’m planning to head to Chattanooga within that timeline. Probabaly the 20th- 25th or so. I haven’t been and would be thrilled to partner with someone that knows the area a bit. I too lead up to 5.9 on gear, and mid 11s on sport. Trad is my favorite and I’m traveling with almost a double rack, two ropes, and even a small crash pad for bouldering. Down for any type of climbing! 

Jacob Yoder wrote:

Hey Eli, I’m planning to head to Chattanooga within that timeline. Probabaly the 20th- 25th or so. I haven’t been and would be thrilled to partner with someone that knows the area a bit. I too lead up to 5.9 on gear, and mid 11s on sport. Trad is my favorite and I’m traveling with almost a double rack, two ropes, and even a small crash pad for bouldering. Down for any type of climbing! 

Sounds awesome man. I wouldn't say that I know the area super well, even though I grew up in Chatty, because I got in to climbing at school here in Durango, CO. But I know T-wall well enough not to be totally lost. Just shoot me a text or PM when you're getting into town.

NCD · · Boulder, CO and anywhere I… · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 55

Hi, I’m planning to check out Chattanooga for a few days around December 28th on my way south to Mexico. I’d love to mix it up each day and do either sport, trad, or bouldering.

I’ll have rope, draws, single rack, and a crash pad.  Not trying to go to hard. Up to about 5.11 sport and V4/5ish bouldering.

Jacob Yoder · · On the Road · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 20

NCD wrote:

Hi, I’m planning to check out Chattanooga for a few days around January 28th on my way south to Mexico. I’d love to mix it up each day and do either sport, trad, or bouldering.

I’ll have rope, draws, single rack, and a crash pad.  Not trying to go to hard. Up to about 5.11 sport and V4/5ish bouldering.

That's about a month later than my timeline but maybe Ill catcha in potrero! 

NCD · · Boulder, CO and anywhere I… · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 55

Jacob Yoder wrote:

That's about a month later than my timeline but maybe Ill catcha in potrero! 

Ahh, typo just fixed. I meant to say December 28th in Chattanooga. I’ll be in EPC starting in January.

NCD wrote:

Hi, I’m planning to check out Chattanooga for a few days around December 28th on my way south to Mexico. I’d love to mix it up each day and do either sport, trad, or bouldering.

cool man. Shoot my a text when you get in to chatty and we'll hit up t-wall

bump

Dylan Wall · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

Hey, 

Anyone trying to climb the 24th and 25th. I was going to drive down from Asheville and maybe stay at the crash pad. I am down to boulder I have two pads or climb sport up to 5 12a. Relaxed holiday sending!

Dylan 

Bump bump. We've had some pretty crappy weather here in Chatty, but I'm still looking to get out if it clears up. Preferably T-wall, until Jan 3rd

Aaron Fleming · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm visiting my parents in Murphy NC 24-26. I'm down to climb any of those days. I'll have a small trad rack, 70m rope and draws. Would love to get on some trad.  Sport I climb 5.11..,  and easy trad. 

Michael Coody · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 168

The weather has been pretty bad in the area, but thinking about heading back to Tallulah Gorge for some Christmas Eve climbing if anyone is interested?

Aaron Fleming · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Trad climbing tomorrow at Tennessee wall. It'll be cold but should be sunny 

FY · · Boston, MA · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 25

Hi, we will be three in Chattanooga from the 29th until Jan 2. We are here mostly for trad but maybe with a bit of sport and bouldering mixed in. Let me know if you want to be our 4th for a day. 

Hayden Brown · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

423-243-8526 I am in town until the 3rd!! hit me up if you need a partner! trad and sport!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Partners in Chattanooga Dec 17 through Jan 2"
in the South Eastern States Partners