Mountain Project Logo

Chattanooga Christmas break Sending? (Partner search)

Original Post
Hayden Brown · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Coming back for a few days! In search of trad, sport, bouldering partners! trying to get some time at sunset and at the T-wall! 

Thanks,

Hayden

Jacob Yoder · · On the Road · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 20

Hi, I'm in charlotte NC right now and looking to head to Chatty for a week or so around the 18th. Timing is flexible. I've never been and would welcome camping beta and or partnering with someone who knows the area a bit! I adore trad above all but just came from the red and got kinda psyched on trying hard. Happy to do any style of climbing. I have almost a double rack and climb up to 10a trad (though perhaps stressful) and mid 11s for sport. Always psyched on multipitch. I'd love to get some bouldering in as well and have a small pad with me. v5 is probly my max right now; with a grain of salt because I don't know the grading trends in that area!

Jake

Lina Mills · · Delaware, Mid-Atlantic · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm in the same boat and will be in GA for the holidays, but can make my way for a day trip to TN/AL/NC for some time outside. I'm looking to go on Friday 22nd since I wont be home long for either bouldering or sport. I'm travelling light but can bring draws, belay, or chip in for pad rentals or food!

Thanks,
Lina 

Lina and/or Hayden feel free to contact me when the dates get closer. I'm leaving charlotte on the 15th and heading to Mount Mitchell and then over to the chattanooga area. Don't know where I'm camping yet. I don't know when or if I'll have wifi/ cell service but my number is 203 952 5533 if you want to get in touch faster

Caleb Timmerman 1 wrote:

Come to high point and climb the best walls in chattanooga. free camping too

I'm interested in this free camping you speak of! What's the beta on that? Thanks!

Ryan McDermott · · Pittsburgh, PA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 85

Caleb Timmerman 1 wrote:

The free camping is in the garage above high point

Is this the kind of place where a climbing family would be welcome for several nights? Parents and six young kids, some mature and climbing really hard for their age (9-12), others just little kids with all that involves (2-6). 

Michel Bernier · · Brunswick, ME · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hi all! I am road tripping and will be in Tennessee from the 14th thru the 18th.

Would love to get on the rock! Leading most routes up to 10's on sport and working on my trad skills.

Send me a message if you're interested in getting in some fun climbing!

Thanks 

HI everyone! Stoked to see there’s some climbers around town, is anyone trying to a little later in the week, Thursday Friday ?? Here’s my number if you wanna hit t-wall, sunset, maybe boulder! 423-243-8526 

Brad Christie · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 10

I was planning on driving to Chattanooga on Thursday through Sunday but looks like a lot of rain this weekend.  Mostly to boulder.  Is it worth 9 hour drive with this forecast?

Probably not it’s Moist here 

FY · · Boston, MA · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 25

Hi, we will be three in Chattanooga from the 29th until Jan 2. We are here mostly for trad but maybe with a bit of sport and bouldering mixed in. Let me know if you want to be our 4th for a day. 

posted my number above! Hit me up 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Chattanooga Christmas break Sending? (Partner s…"
in the Southern States