Mountain Project Logo

WTB: 0 Degree Sleeping Bag - lightweight synthetic or down

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Mark Berenblum · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 105

Looking for a 0 degreeish men's bag that's packable and light (has to be under 4 pounds). Could be a high-end synthetic (like the MH Hyperlamina Torch) or a down bag. I can't spend a fortune, so Western Mountaineering, Feathered Friends, and the other small-batch manufacturers are, unfortunately, probably out of the question. LH zip or RH zip would both be okay, but I'd strongly prefer a long/tall.

Anyone have anything that fits the bill?

Dante Carriero · · LOS ANGELES · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Ive got a great condition Golite Andrenaline 0* . The only issue is it has a small rip that was professionally repaired (no loss of down what so ever). Pretty much it was the top end bag GoLite ever produced - 800+ fill goose down, ultralight construction, center zip, awesome draft collar, and the foot and head zones are even Pertex Endurance so you dont have to worry about condensation dripping off your tent walls!

It has been used but not abused - and its never been washed but is still surprisingly not smelly (usually use a liner). I can send to you as is or do a very complete down wash cycle ( I was first with Grangers down wash in a professional front loader, optionally then reproof the down for water repellency, and then dry with wool dryer balls on low for several hours). 

I also have some rare C8 grangers DWR spray on I can add to key areas if you'd like - it may be worse for the environment but it lasts 5x as long as the DWR theyre peddling today and is far more effective. With the pertex however I doubt its necessary.

Its basically very similar to the new Patagonia bags minus the insane warranty. Waaaaaay under 4 pounds - I believe just under 3!

I was about to list it for $250 and ill throw in free USPS priority tracked, shipped, and insured anywhere in the USA.

Charles Wang · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Check out sierratradingpost. They have a marmot radon 0 deg 800 fill. You can use code VCH5033B for 25% off and the bag ends up being around 270. FYI the code only can be used three times.

Mark Berenblum · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 105

Thank you both. I ended up going with the Radon from STP. Appreciate the coupon code!

Consider this case closed...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "WTB: 0 Degree Sleeping Bag - lightweight synthe…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.