Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Possible winter dirtbag Partners?

Original Post
Karl Schroeder · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Planning on doing some dirt bagging this winter in possibly the SLO area or Bishop area. Looking for people to to join in with me to have a consistent partner for the winter or meet up at either of the areas. Not super well versed in TRAD but dying to learn. Looking to do sport (leading mid range 10's) and some bouldering for the time being. Let me know if you'd like to spend the winter climbing with a consistent partner or want a dirtbag partner!

Hobo Greg · · My Van · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 165

You'll have better luck with learning trad this time of year in j tree. I will be there for part of December and id be happy to climb with you.

Zoe Stone · · Prius · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Karl and Greg, I’ll be in J Tree this winter and looking for partners. Probably not climbing too hard until I warm up to that special JTree style - 5.6-5.9. 8O2.522.84I5. Planning to get there in a week or so.

Ryan Nevius · · Chiang Mai, TH · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 898

What's a "dirtbag partner"? I usually just call those partners. (P.S. SLO isn't the best place to "dirtbag". You'll have better luck in the desert.)

Will Hendricks · · Portland, OR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 5

Hey everyone, I'll be landing in socal/JT december sometime around 12/24 and will be around for a few days. Looking for partners and down for whatever. Have a rack and rope. PM or text me... 971-413-2858

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Possible winter dirtbag Partners?"
in the Southern California Partners