Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

WANTED: Reliable Missoula Area Climbing Partner!

Original Post
JuddTravers · · Missoula, MT · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Howdy. I'm a student at the University of Montana in Missoula, 21, looking for a reliable partner up for some mountain adventures, both ambitious and relaxed, this up coming winter! College students seem incredibly flaky, and I'm damn tired of plans blown off by insincere partners. Mostly looking for a partner around the general Missoula area, but certainly willing to meet up wherever. I'm relatively new to ice and mixed, but super keen to find some good climbing once the conditions are better. I've got nearly a double rack, and most everything needed for winter climbing, so just lacking a swell partner! Any takers? :) 

PuckerJunkie Egan · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 0

Will be in Bozeman this Thursday and Friday looking to get on some WI4/5 ice. Will have skis so can avoid the ice fest crowds.

Josh Kirsch · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Judd! I'm in Hamilton for the year. I've never been a winter climber, but I have plenty of experience on dry rock (both trad and sport). Let me know if you want to do some chill winter stuff with a gumby or try to find some dry rock in the Missoula area.

Harrison Lewis · · Bozeman, Montana · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Judd! I'm in Bozeman and always looking for people to climb with! Not afraid of the cold, long days, or general suffering to be had in the mountains. Pm me and we can talk!

lante · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 0

Not sure what your schedule is Judd.  I'm in Missoula this semester while my Lady works on grad school.  I'd love to get on some ice and/or rock.  I have my own gear, just need a partner! Write or call me if you need a partner,  970-901-9961. Dan

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WANTED: Reliable Missoula Area Climbing Partner!"
in the Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners