Mountain Project Logo

FS Metolius PowerCams Double 00 Grey and 0 Purple

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Matt Harostock · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Selling my Purple and Grey Metolius. Cams are probably 10 years old, but were barely used. I think I placed them a few times just to play with them, but certainly never used them on route/never taken a fall.

Asking $50 each. Biners not included.

harostock@gmail.com

570-430-8417

AndrewArroz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10

I don't think those are TCUs. They look like Powercams, to me, or 4CUs. 

Christian Hesch · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

took the cams. sorry for lagging Matt.

Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 2,750

PSA - these are $44.96 apiece at Backcountrygear.com

buyer beware on this guy. Never sent the cams, thankfully i wasn't sure about him (something seemed off) and paid with regular paypal (instead of F&F). Paypal finally refunded today, I'd file the name away and def buyer beware for any future sales.

Glad PP came through. This user profile gives a serious clue that the guy was a scammer. 

I dunno, it matched his fb profile, so he's a real person, just almost seems like a lazy young kid who never bothered. whatevs, didn't really need two more aid pieces anyway, haha :)

I didn't say he was fake. Just that he joined on the 28th, "sold" the cams to you, and never came back.

Prepare to LOL.
http://www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi314030105?ref_=nm_rvd_vi_1

dude, that was priceless!!! 

I had actually already negotiated $70 via ebay messaging, just lagged getting back to him for a week, so he put them up here in the meantime...then I finally paid and contact ceased, haha, I was super skeptical myself, hence the regular paypal. Prob bought 10-12 things from here, sold a few, never had a problem and all but a couple have been F & F...but yeah, def would never have done F & F here, haha. Obviously fancy pants attorneys are too busy to bother shipping meager cams, lol.

That's why Paypal earns its 3%

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS Metolius PowerCams Double 00 Grey and 0 Purple"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY