Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS - Black Diamond Cobra Ice Tools w/ new picks, adze, and extra screws

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Corey McCarthy · · Redmond, OR · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 95

I bought these used from a friend a couple months ago, but have since decided to purchase a different brand of tools. They have had some mild use. Still in great shape. They come with all hardware shown in first picture including two brand new picks. If you'd like any additional pictures or information please message me. Sorry for the flash photography, its dark in my van tonight! 

Asking $400 OBO. 

Don’t you want em?

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Mmm yes I do

Haha! Well, they’re waiting for you...

Gonna buy off Backcountry for free 2 day ship. I leave for climbing Friday. Unless u can pay for 2 day ship I have to go with an option where I'm guaranteed to get my tools on time. Pm me if u can do that

Ice4life · · US · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 330
Briggs Lazalde wrote:

Gonna buy off Backcountry for free 2 day ship. I leave for climbing Friday. Unless u can pay for 2 day ship I have to go with an option where I'm guaranteed to get my tools on time. Pm me if u can do that

Just as an FYI, that's 2 days free shipping once the order has been pulled, checked, packaged, label printed and picked up from the warehouse. Current lead times for that are 1-2 days from what I understand. So if you place order tonight, it might get to you Thursday, but also could be end of day Friday.

Free bump for good price

Ice4life wrote:

Free bump for good price

Thanks dude!!!

Ice4life wrote:

Just as an FYI, that's 2 days free shipping once the order has been pulled, checked, packaged, label printed and picked up from the warehouse. Current lead times for that are 1-2 days from what I understand. So if you place order tonight, it might get to you Thursday, but also could be end of day Friday.

Free bump for good price

Sorry but that's incorrect I talk to gear heads they guaranteed me Wednesday or full refund sorry man I went with backcountry

Ice4life · · US · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 330
Briggs Lazalde wrote:

Sorry but that's incorrect I talk to gear heads they guaranteed me Wednesday or full refund sorry man I went with backcountry

I just know people there and was sitting next to one when I typed this, but that's cool. You get a full refund on your shipping, which was free, so you get nothing going if they don't arrive. 

Ice4life wrote:

I just know people there and was sitting next to one when I typed this, but that's cool. You get a full refund on your shipping, which was free, so you get nothing going if they don't arrive. 

I get refund on order and I spend that money in bozeman at REI or spire in person so yes ill have something

I'm not worried though becuz even my black Friday purchases late in the day arrived early Tuesday. Cyber Mondays purchases arrived wednesday. I know Christmas is approaching but I have pretty good faith in the process

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS - Black Diamond Cobra Ice Tools w/ new picks…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.