Mountain Project Logo

Looking for 10 partners in Indian Creek

Original Post
TJW · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 25

I'm looking for 10 partners in the Creek. My plan was to migrate from ultra classic to ultra classic. Hopefully one of us can scratch our way up the route and then rest of us can top rope it to death for the rest of the day. All of the other totally obscure splitters aren't worth climbing anyway. There usually isn't even any chalk on them so it's tough to work the beta.  I especially get on well with people that put ticks on obvious holds, even if they really shouldn't be used, it's really comforting to know that if I want to or need to, there is a huge and obvious white streak to guide my desperate movements. So if you're into this hmu!

La MoMoface · · Arvada, CO · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 60

Ah, I love the quality Creeksgiving afterglow!

Sean Nelb · · Indian Creek · Joined Apr 2007 · Points: 395

I'm in. Can we get an early start? 11:00 a.m. or so? I like to hang out in the parking lot before we hang out at the cliff base.

Skyler Hollinbeck · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

I would be interested, but I don't have a rack, so I'd be the bum with a 70m and sport gear. What days are you thinking?

Evan Ratzan · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 101

When?

tim · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2006 · Points: 182

I’ll be there with 8 other virtual non-climbers looking to TR supercrack. Dogs welcome, we'll have at least 20!

jg fox · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 5

I'm out of shape for lead climbing because I broke an ankle a year ago but have a double set of 0.1 to 3.0 with 4.0 to 6.

When and can I bring my dog?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for 10 partners in Indian Creek"