Mountain Project Logo

RRG/new/obed/seneca whenever weather is good nov-dec

Original Post
Valerie Brodbeck · · Bend, OR · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Staying in general area through winter..looking to climb trad/sport while weather is good...mobile and open schedule...have gear/rope (no rack though). Don't lead trad but learning...will give safe catches and follow anything.       When weather gets bad looking for ice partners.  937 478 0632

waldo · · Knoxville, TN · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 30

I live near Obed and am willing to make day trips around the area. I would be more than happy to lead some easier  trad routes so you can clean and improve. I would also love to get on some ice but have zero experience on ice. I’m a bit intimidated on purchasing crampons or or tools because the season is so short and I don’t have any experience. 

Barry M · · WV · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

I have limited free time but generally any Monday that’s 50 and not raining I could be at Seneca to climb. Unlikely to happen but if the forecast looks good and you want to climb at Seneca send me a message. 

Cody B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey I'm living in Cumberland Gap for the time being and I'm always down to drive a few hours on the weekends. I'm relatively new to climbing but I'm open to anything and I have rope/gear for sport and a single rack. Shoot me a text if you wanna figure something out 585 208 1913

waldo · · Knoxville, TN · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 30

Cody

Do you ever make it down to Big South Fork or Obed, have you climbed at T-Wall?

Cody B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Waldo 

Not yet but I intend to, I only moved here about a month ago and haven't been able to get out as much as I'd like. Hopefully soon tho 

Lafroy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 10

Going down to the new this weekend. Hit me up if you're interested. Fairly familiar with the area. I climb Trad and need a partner. I have crampons but no tools. I've climbed ice twice-super fun. Would love to trade trad knowledge for ice knowledge ;)

Alex Dillon · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Can you climb at the red this weekend? 

Brian Sabo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 10

I'm headed to the NRG this weekend to climb trad.  I'm happy to do all the leading.  DM me and I'll send my number.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "RRG/new/obed/seneca whenever weather is good no…"