Mountain Project Logo

Free place to stay near Red Rock Christmas to January 8

Original Post
Leslie McG · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 420

Annual escape to Europe and once again looking to barter my place in exchange for you keeping my Sadiegril( dog) alive. PM me if interested and thanks! 

Bump! Even if you're here only part of that time. 

Mackenzie Wilder · · Las Vegas, Nevada · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Leslie are you still looking for a dog sitter? 

Sam Sala · · Denver · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 40

PM'ing

Mackenzie Wilder wrote:

Hey Leslie are you still looking for a dog sitter? 

Still looking. Lots of interest but no one confirmed. Sadie is a sweetheart...you'll love her and the warm, free place to stay with wifi!

Still looking...kinda hard to believe no dirtbaggers want a free, warm place to stay with wifi and a hot shower, not to mention the cutest crag dog in the world!

Leslie McG wrote:

Still looking...kinda hard to believe no dirtbaggers want a free, warm place to stay with wifi and a hot shower, not to mention the cutest crag dog in the world!

Sent you a couple PMs. Would love to chat more and see if it might be a good fit.

Sam Sala wrote:

Sent you a couple PMs. Would love to chat more and see if it might be a good fit.

Huh...checked my spam and everything but I have not gotten a message from you. I do think my sitters from last year have just changed their climbing plans and are returning to Vegas and to watch Sadie. 

Bummer! Not sure what's going on there. Long-story-short, my GF and I are heading that way 12/23-12/31. Both dog lovers, both appreciate a cheap place to stay. Non-partiers, non-smokers, etc...

We also have plans to get out to Zion/Bryce for a couple days, but figured while we are in the LAS area, cuddling with a cute crag dog + free place to stay = win + win!

MrZ · · Colorado · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 270

Leslie, you should have received a PM from me. Let me know if you did not.

MrZ wrote:

Leslie, you should have received a PM from me. Let me know if you did not.

I did not get an email. And I'm not sure why! However I am all set with a Sadie sitter. 

MrZ · · Colorado · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 270

Leslie McG wrote:

I did not get an email. And I'm not sure why! However I am all set with a Sadie sitter. 

Email me please: czukie@gmail.com

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Free place to stay near Red Rock Christmas to J…"
in the Nevada