Mountain Project Logo

Basic Totem 40%off

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Marc-Olivier Chabot · · Gatineau, QC · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 440

Please buy with confidence. I sell a lot on mountainproject and I have good feedback here: https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/112939616/fs-totem-basic-cams-nuco-and-nuts

This is for KAILAS NUCO cam first generation in new condition. The Nuco are Identical to BASIC TOTEM. Because it's the first generation I let them go at a very generous price.  A cheap way to upgrade your rack with a quality cam. The difference between the first and second generation is the grippy groove on the lobes.

This special offer pack is for 8 cams (includes a set of 5 cams (1.65 Green, 1.8HY Green/Yellow, 1.9 Yellow, 2.2HY Yellow/Red and 2.4 Red) and 3 more cams of your choice for a total of 8). 1.3 Blue and 1.5HY Blue/Green are not available. HY are offset cam.

Retail is 89$ x 8 = 712$. 

My price 40% off = 428$ for 8 ''Basic Totem'' cams

FEATURES

• Cam lobes are made of soft 6061-T aluminum for dependable holding power.

• High-intensity Dyneema slings.

• Free moving two-fold nylon trigger sheath protects moving components from abrasion.

• Non-anodized cam lobes increase friction on the rock.

• Strong built-in springs make the head of the cam smaller and allow the cam to fully extend into camming position during placement.

• Trigger utilizes strong steel wires and fixed systems, which help keep the cam in the correct position.

• Constructed with rounded lobe corners to maximize contact area.

Look the difference between first generation and second (newest). If you want to purchase de newest go here: https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/112939616/fs-totem-basic-cams-nuco-and-nuts

Chris Blatchley · · Somerville, MA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

any chance you'd be willing to do similar pricing for the non-offset sizes?

Marc-Olivier Chabot · · Gatineau, QC · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 440
Chris Blatchley wrote:
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Basic Totem 40%off"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.