For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

Arizona trad and sport partners wanted; Waterfall, Sedona, Homestead, etc... I live in Mesa.

Original Post
Alex Shainman · · Rifle, CO · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 1,452

I would be interested in a few different areas but I am primarily psyched on The Waterfall, Sedona sandstone adventures and The Homestead. Regular/Consistant partners wanted for sure! I’ve been climbing 30 years and I lead trad/sport in the 5.12 range. I’m primarily looking for partners of similar abilities but if it’s a single pitch area we can always climb/lead different routes/grades. I consider myself an expert belayer and it’s most important my partner is too. Have fun, send some routes and drink a beer at camp!

Send me a direct message. Cheers!

Rachel Peterson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 7

Hey Alex! I love the homestead and try to get out there a lot. I'm conderably below your ability but if you don't mind splitting time between easier stuff and the 12s I'm happy to climb with ya :)

Lenore Sparks · · Dolores, CO · Joined Apr 2007 · Points: 465

Hi! I am looking for Homestead partners starting early January. Any one interested? 

Ben ZH · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 145
Connor McAndrew · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

looking for trad and sport partners! 11+ sport and ~9 on trad.  I'm based in Phoenix and looking to get out to the AZ classics (cochise, prescott) as well as the local Phoenix granite crags! 314.606.0104

Nick Gonzales · · Phoenix, AZ · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

I’m traveling to Phoenix on Wednesday. Will be in the are for about 2 or 3 months. Haven’t climbed out west yet, but definitely wanna get out on some rock. Hit me up for sure. Have gear, truck and camper. Will travel. 

P Perrone · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I am Patrick and moved to Flag from Germany a year ago. I like the variety of the climbing around town, mostly the Waterfall the pit and the peaks. I don´t mind sport or trad and grades don´t mean to much to me. Got all the gear (trad and sport).
Also I am available most 2-3 days a week and psyched to get out a ton.

Just shoot me text on my phone...

920 226 8029

Cheers

Patrick

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Arizona trad and sport partners wanted; Waterfa…"
in the Arizona & New Mexico Partners