Mountain Project Logo

BD FUSIONS SET $200 shipped CONUS

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
CanDillo · · The Great State -Colorado · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 280

For your Ice Season Pleasure,

I have a "well loved" set of the no longer made BD Fusions that still have a ton of miles to go. If you're looking for a good set of mixed tools and you don't want to damage a new pair or your ice set, these are for you. They'd pounded pins, they've climbed granite mountains, and they're still stouter than Don Whillian's beard. Letting them go as I have 3 sets of them and it's time to start knocking the dust off a new pair. They currently have B type - BD Laser picks and have all the scratches and dimples you'd expect. However, the handles and grips are pristine and have no tears or significant wear. They are $200 shipped (for both) CONUS with Friends and Family paypal- if you aren't the trusting type (no blame its a crazy world out there) add $10 for Paypal fees. Please have a look at the pictures and I will ship out next day from date of money received.

Thanks!

Dan

CanDillo · · The Great State -Colorado · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 280

BUMP

Jerome St-Michel · · Montreal, QUÉBEC · Joined May 2015 · Points: 1,237

PM sent

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "BD FUSIONS SET $200 shipped CONUS"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.