Mountain Project Logo

Seeking partner DC area to NRG, all points in between

Original Post
E IV · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Apr 2007 · Points: 510

Looking for a partner to train with in NOVA (evenings at Earth Treks Crystal City) and especially head outside with. I've been climbing since 1999 (before the party) - trad, sport, not into bouldering. I have a double rack to #4, a few ropes, etc...willing to teach, to an extent. I'm not a grade chaser, but more into fun, interesting climbing, and being outside. My happy place is 5.8-5.11 sport or trad, but up for harder or easier. 

Lex Rodgers · · Martinsburg, WV · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 70

I’m free weekends for going outside! I lead 5.10 sport, trad around 5.8-9. I’m always up for weekend trips to Seneca, Sugarloaf Mt., Elizabeth Furnace, or the New and I don’t much mind the cold or getting up early. 

nick Savelli · · Austin · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 0

Howdy! I'm moving back to D.C. this Jan after spending the last 5 years in Austin. All of my D.C. climbing buddies have moved along over the years so I'm looking to rebuild a network of climbers to train, travel and climb with. Crystal City ET is going to be my homebase for weekday training and I like to get outside on the weekends. I'm primarily into sport climbing (project 5.12) but I boulder as well (V6). I have more gear (ropes/draws/etc) than any single climber needs. I'm interested in getting into trad but I bring no gear or much experience to the table there. 

Kim Kovach · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

I'm in the burbs, but train at ET Crystal City often. I have a lot of gear and training, but sadly, limited partners to sport or trad climb with outdoors. I have been to Elizabeth Furnace, Annapolis Rock, Great Falls, and Seneca. Definitely keep me in the loop for trips, I'd love to get out more, plus I have a car and bring snacks. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Seeking partner DC area to NRG, all points in b…"
in the South Eastern States Partners