Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS Gri Gri 2 and Petzl Freino $95 Shipped CONUS

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Warrior · · Rock City, GA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 310

Has seen some use, still plenty of life.  Looking to try a Wild Country Revo with sales money.

$95 shipped for both.  Freino is amazing w/ Gri Gri imo.  Prefer not to separate but will entertain offers...

Paypal Friends and Family plz.

Señor Arroz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10

I know this is a for sale posting but I'm curious what utility the Freino adds with a GriGri? I've always seen those kind of additional braking carabiners as being used with a tube device with a heavy climber. But the GriGri is already a serious braking machine and it locks up. How does that help?

Warrior · · Rock City, GA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 310
AndrewArroz wrote:

It worked great in the living room but not as well on overhanging terrain 50' off the deck.  "Rock!"  Maybe stronger magnets...but I digress

<sendprivatemessage:AndrewArroz>

Don't tell anyone I said this but you can actually rap single handedly very easily w/ Frieno, which is real handy in some situations like new routing. Lots of poison ivy to fend off in this neck of the woods. The most annoying thing about it is trying to remember how it is spelled. 

/<sendprivatemessage:AndrewArroz>

Señor Arroz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10

Awesome. Thanks for the answer. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS Gri Gri 2 and Petzl Freino $95 Shipped CONUS"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.