Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Lookin for a ROOM! (SW Quadrant of Denver)

Original Post
Cody Goldberg · · Lakewood, Colorado · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 5

Climbers! Mountaineers! Friends, Lend me your ears! ...and your spare bedrooms, ideally. I'm recently single, and ready to mingle in the renting market (for apartments, not women). I work in Centennial and am thusly seeking a place to set my hat and my climbing gear at the end of the day in southeast denver area. I'm pretty easy to live with, enjoy my peace and quiet, don't eat meat or dairy, like to climb, and currently work weekends. Personally, well... just look at my other mountain Proj posts, I know you're already planning to anyway. Just read that. You'll see I'm not a troll or a douche (unless you like bolting cracks, then I'm a big ol' Doucherooni & Cheez Sandwich), and that I primarily trad climb nowadays. Professionally, my interests are scientific, namely polymer and electrolyte chemistries and I'm hoping to find work in those fields soon. I'm pretty clean, quiet, kind, and cooperative and would like to live around like-minded folks who care for the environment (which is most climbers), and are generous, socially and otherwise, with their fellow humans.

If you need a roommate who's slightly surly, mostly quiet, and will spit on routes with bolts less than 5 feet apart, I'm your fella! Message on here and I'll give you my digits.

Yours kindly,

~Cody G

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Lookin for a ROOM! (SW Quadrant of Denver)"
in the Colorado