Mountain Project Logo

Just moved to Joshua tree

Original Post
grete · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Just moved to Joshua tree and looking for some partners! So far have been leading a lot in the .8 grade, but am open to following up anything. I'm free anytime at this point as my job hasn't started yet, but I like mornings best. Would especially like a female partner per I am a female

Jack Mullen · · Oceanside, CA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Im free all week and comfortable on 8s. Ive got a rack and a rope and am looking to get out there for a couple days before heading back to school. 

Mike Lane · · Forest, VA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hey there! I’ll be here through weds evening and sounds like we’re in similar grades, I am unfortunately not a female but let me know if you want to climb tomorrow or Wednesday! 434-426-3565

Elias Jordan · · Mazama, WA · Joined Nov 2011 · Points: 133

Grete,

I too just moved to J-tree. I'd love to get out and climb. Available sporadically but frequently. 

Feel free to shoot me a text or give me a call. 316-734-4843

Elias

your mom · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Jun 2009 · Points: 60

Anyone want to get out tomorrow and Tuesday? 11/26 & 11/27 .  I’m new to yucca Valley and need partners too! Text me! 847-331-7441.    -eric

Tristyn Butler · · Calgary · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Grete, I'll be in JTree from the 7th-14th so far haven't found anyone to climb with so totally free, don't haven't any trad experience but was leading 5.9-5.10 before I left on a year long road trip in may and was top roping 5.11a/b. Have a rope and rack for sport. If your interested in getting out even for a day here is my cell shoot me a text. 

Cell: 403 988 3825 

EricCC · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I was hoping to be in Jtree thursday 11/30 until sunday. Lead 10a on gear, but cool with following anything. PM me if interested any of those days

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Just moved to Joshua tree"
in the Southern California Partners