Mountain Project Logo

Moab area 11/18-11/22

Original Post
Drew Gibson · · Frisco, CO · Joined Oct 2006 · Points: 15

I'm gonna be in the area the 11/18-11/22 with some folks that don't really climb so I'd be keen to find a partner or two, there mostly to ride bikes and take pictures. I lead comfortably to 5.9 and have heaps of gear. I'm interested in some clean aid (nothing to crazy, it's been a while there) and trad. I'm super flexible, easy going, and great at carrying heavy stuff over long distances :)

Pros: Outdoor professional, has lots of jokes, conservative decision maker, won't get wasted before or during a climb, music preferences include grunge, industrial, metal.

Cons: Jokes are largely based on bodily functions, not giving a damn and various parts of the human anatomy. Prefers snow and ice. 

Sounds like fun right?

diggler · · the road · Joined Nov 2008 · Points: 25

Hey Drew, 

I'm around. Hit me up! I'm around for the better part of a week. Cragging would be fun, even more stoked to get on a tower or 2! .9s & .10s would be great, & maybe some minor aid if needed for a tower (I've got clean aid stuff with me). I've got a full rack (triples or so to #3, more in some sizes, some larger pieces). Shoot me a text or call. -dirk (five-wun-oh, 3-nein-3, too-six-five-wun)

Ryan Gregson · · Moab, Utah · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 5

Hey Drew or Diggler, I have a double rack and lead to 5.11-, holler! 7won7 75sicks 95won7

-Ryan

Gabriella T · · Kansas City, MO · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

I’m passing through and looking to climb— shoot me a text, nein1three five4eight 5eighteight9

Can’t help out much gear-wise but I’ll buy y’all a beer :)

Jesse Cattell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Holler. I've got doubles to 4 and a 70. Just got back into town and I'm dying to get on some rocks 856_3one3_39seven2

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Moab area 11/18-11/22"