Mountain Project Logo

FS: Kayland Super Ice women's 7 boots, $150 OBO

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
climboutside · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2008 · Points: 0

Mountaineering/ice climbing boots, women's size 7, UK5. Retailed for $450, selling for $150 in the Boulder/Denver area, or best offer.

Very good condition, only worn a handful of times in Ouray.

Gear description from manufacturer:

- The Super Ice boot is designed for mountaineering, glacier travel and ice climbing.

- Lace lock system enables the boot to be laced up quickly and safely.

- Inner lining is designed with Dryver®/Primaloft®/Event®.

- A5 last.

- Vibram® sole, Triple force midsole.

- Upper: PU coated Kevlan/Carbon fibers with Suede 2.0/2.2 mm.

- Weight: 1000 G.

- *Event® Membrane:*Optimizes the balance between waterproofness and breathability.

- *Primaloft®:*Composed of ultra-thin fibers of differing diameters which make up a base which is insulating, waterproof, breathable, dries rapidly, elastic and tear resistant.Offers high degree of thermal insulation.

- *Dryver®:*Lining with sweat absorption properties and are quick drying. Anti-bacterial treatment inhibits the formation of fungi and unpleasant odors.Abrasion resistant.

- 7.50" shaft height.

- 14.00" circumference.

Bump, price reduced

Ben Speyer · · Maine · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 0

What size street shoe do you usually wear? Looking for boots for my fiancé. We’re looking for a first boot to see if she likes it or not. She usually wears a 7, but thought she might need to size up a little in a couple other brands and with thick socks. Not sure how Kaylands run. Thanks!

I wear a 7 in most brands. The boot is a Kayland 7.5 to accommodate a thicker sock but Kaylands do tend to run a bit smaller. Shoot me a PM or call/text me at nine 7 zero 2 two 7 six 83 t w o if you have more questions.

Sold

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Kayland Super Ice women's 7 boots, $150 OBO"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY