Mountain Project Logo

WTB Men's Medium Puffy + RAB Neutrino Endurance

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Will Bland · · Halifax, NS · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 315

Looking for something to wear under my Alpha SV this winter, cold wet east coast Canadian winter.

I currently have a cerium LT medium - but find it fits too snug / small. So preferably i'm looking for something non-arc teryx for the puffy.

Also looking for a RAB Neutrino Endurance for days when I don't need the shell / too cold!

Ryan Huetter · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 255

I have a BD Hot Forge hooded jacket, mens medium, blue, that I would sell for $80. PM for pics

Terry C · · Halifax,NS · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Will, I'm in Halifax area too. I have a few pieces that I no longer wear and may be of interest to you. Marmot, MEC, Montbell, and more. PM me for contact info.

Terry C wrote:

Hi Will, I'm in Halifax area too. I have a few pieces that I no longer wear and may be of interest to you. Marmot, MEC, Montbell, and more. PM me for contact info.

PM'd !

Bump!

Also looking for a Medium RAB Neutrino Endurance - for days when it's so cold I don't need a shell!

Terry C · · Halifax,NS · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Will, I also have a First Ascent Peak xv that is surplus to my needs. It is much warmer than the Neutrino however, perhaps more then you want. It runs a bit trim through the hips for me hence it has rarely been worn. If you want to check out this one and the others let me know.

Terry.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WTB Men's Medium Puffy + RAB Neutrino Endurance"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.