Mountain Project Logo

Updated: Pre-C4 Camalot #4, Mastercams 3 and 5, Novarro Shell

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50

LET'S ROCK!

Daniel Shanks · · Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

Pm on link

Sales pending on all 6 of the old Metolius cams, as well as the Link Cam and a few Neutrinos.

Chris Ritna · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

pm'd on the number 3

EDIT: And some slings

The 6 old Metolius cams have sold, along with the 1 and 2 Mastercams, Link Cam, and several biners.

Will update post this evening. 

Timothy Foster · · Bellingham, Washington · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Those 5.10's are overpriced, I bought a pair brand new a couple months ago for $50. http://www.fiveten.com/us/closeouts/climbing/stonelands-vcs-red-rock, out of stock now, but still shows the price they were being sold for. 

Timothy Foster wrote:

Those 5.10's are overpriced, I bought a pair brand new a couple months ago for $50. http://www.fiveten.com/us/closeouts/climbing/stonelands-vcs-red-rock, out of stock now, but still shows the price they were being sold for. 

Thanks for the bump, Timothy. Please let us know if one can actually purchase them for $50, or if you'd like to sell your pair. Also, if you have any gold you'd like to sell at 2005 prices, I'm interested. 

Caleb Mallory · · Seattle, Wa · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 425

PM'd for the #1

Peter Murphy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Still have the gold #2 available? Shoot me a PM or email, I'll take it 

Peter Foster wrote:

such an unnecessary overflow of sassy comebacks you have to imagine this dude is about a head shorter than everyone else and suffering from severe small man syndrome

You're 100% correct about both of us, Peter. I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am.

Peter Foster wrote:

No, I have to imagine you will enjoy it more when you sell shoes for $80 used that you bought for $50 new

Was that a sassy comeback, Peter?

Peter Foster wrote:

Oh, I hope it didn't come off as sassy, I was only trying to point out that it's a dick move.

You are a white knight, and I hope you find other dragons to slay. I bought those shoes for more than $50 from a nice woman on MP, and I'm not the slightest bit upset about it. Prices fluctuate, my friend.

Peter Foster wrote:

More than $80? Hahaha

I'm not understanding what you're getting at, Peter. Is there some code on this forum that requires the seller to take a loss? If $80 is a rip-off, then please don't buy the shoes. If nobody buys them, I'll either lower the price or give them to a friend. If you'd like to share a link to that size and model for a better price, then be my guest.

Out of curiosity, I did a search and found them in a few smaller sizes on Steep and Cheap for $76.97. I'll gladly let them go for that.

Fritz Nuffer · · Durango, CO · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 115

Hey Logan, what cams are still available?

Timothy Foster · · Bellingham, Washington · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Climbing shoes, unlike rare metals, don't appreciate in value. And there's no code, but there is a principal: people who want to be a part of a community shouldn't screw each other over.

Fritz N. wrote:

Hey Logan, what cams are still available?

All Camalots remain, as do the two larger Mastercams. I'm giving a felow a bit more time to put in an offer on the former, but I get the impression he's moved on.

Timothy Foster wrote:

Climbing shoes, unlike rare metals, don't appreciate in value. And there's no code, but there is a principal: people who want to be a part of a community shouldn't screw each other over.

Your first point is well-put.

However, given that I'm encouraging everyone to post links to better prices, if anyone gets screwed here, it will be an autoerotic experience. 

Timothy Foster wrote:

... people who want to be a part of a community shouldn't screw each other over.

Logan Peterson wrote:

Your first point is well-put.

However, given that I'm encouraging everyone to post links to better prices, if any one gets screwed here, it will be an autoerotic experience. 

Zing!

Update on pricing. Since my grossly-overpriced Stonelands have brought so much meaning into two precious lives, I've decided to forego a sale and raise the price to $2,500.

Sincerely,

----An evil capitalist who looks just like your dad.

Christian Hesch · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

PM incoming on those shoes, just to F*** with the two white knights... Also, I would like to hire them as they're both clearly all-knowing as to what the OP paid for things, so perhaps they could help tell my future, hopefully I can make some good/insider stock trades and thus afford some ice gear.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Updated: Pre-C4 Camalot #4, Mastercams 3 and 5,…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.