Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Found: approach shoe Tollhouse Rock

Original Post
rockklimber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2008 · Points: 0

Found left foot cypher approach shoe.  No size markings but looks like maybe a mens size 9?

Donut National · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Thanks, that is my shoe good eye for size it's a 9.  I live near Prather and could meet you somewhere or come and get it if your in the Fresno area. 

I'm actually in santa cruz, but can hamg onto it and drop it off next time I'm in the area or can mail it if you like.  

Btw, When did you drop it?  And how? 

Donut National · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

I kicked it off while changing my shoes.  I didn't know people would drive from Santa Cruz to climb at Tollhouse. I grew up in the bay and have lived a half hour from Tollhouse for the past 30 years and I like Castle Rock  better(except for the crowds).  Thanks for trying to find the shoes owner and thanks in advance for tossing it for me, I don't think it's worth mailing and I already stripped the lace from the other one.  If your willing to drive from SC and it's a beautiful fall day you should consider going another 30 or 40 minutes to Con Dome or up a little farther to Bald Mountain area.

I cut my teeth at Castle Rock 17yrs ago. Tollhouse has good weather in the spring and fall when Yosemite valley is too wet or cold, is good granite, zero crowds and multipitch climbs.  I assume you like to boulder or toprope single pitch routes.  I prefer multipitch.  Thanks for the recommendations and I'll toss the shoe then.  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Found: approach shoe Tollhouse Rock"
in the Lost and Found