Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partner wanted

Original Post
Lia Applegarth · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hey there! Looking for a climbing partner in red rocks. I was thinking of heading down tomorrow from slc and am trying to find someone to climb with. Can lead moderate trad routes but up for whatever! Lemme know!

Eva Schlagel · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

i might be able to get out over the next couple of days. Let me know when you get down here. 

Laurelle Birk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Lia & Eva, I am currently in Red Rocks for two more days. I would be interested in climbing either Wednesday (tomorrow) or Thursday. I lead climb mainly easier sport right now (5.8 - 10.b). If you are interested, please let me know.

Laurelle

Saaraa Hamirani · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi. Will you be around next Tuesday? Looking for partners! I lead up to 11s.  

Steve Phillips · · Holden, MA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey lia are you gonna be around on nov 25th? We could do cat in the hat or something like that 

Travers Fisk · · Revelstoke, BC · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Lia, I'm around Red Rocks until the 19th and am looking to do some easy/ moderate trad routes. Would be happy to swing leads if you're interested; maybe something like Frogland, or Triassicsands?

Cris Fonseca · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

hey, guys, I'm in town until the 20th and would love to get some outdoor climbing in with some cool people.

Matthew Giragosian · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I am looking for a partner as well, I have 12 draws and rope. Looking for moderate climbing through Red Rocks, 10a-11c. Please PM me, I am out for work and out of a belay partner! Cheers!

I am available to climb in the morning until 3 PM Sunday 11/19.

Cris Fonseca · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Matt sent you an email and noticed I gave your the wrong # sorry I'm Canadian lol. Shoot me a message if you make it out this way today! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada
Post a Reply to "Climbing partner wanted"