Mountain Project Logo

Moab

Original Post
Caitlin Wolters · · Tahoe City, CA · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 85

Originally this was a post about looking for partners, except I got a job offer today and have to leave Moab in a few days. Sorry, not sure how to delete posts on Mountain Project.

Good luck finding partners!

Caitlin

Adam Fleming · · AMGA Certified Rock Guide; SLC · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 446

I sent you a text.

Adam Fleming · · AMGA Certified Rock Guide; SLC · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 446

Climbed with Caitlin today.  We talked about how it would be nice if MP partners vetted each other, so here we go!
She's an excellent partner!  Outstanding belaying (caught her first trad fall!), extensive sport climbing background, willingness to learn, safety conscious, can clean/rap, a budding trad leader (solid placements), and a great attitude!  Can't wait to climb with her again!

Andrew Schrader · · Helena, MT · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 15

Hey Adam, 

I'll be in Moab Friday early afternoon.  The rest of group isn't coming until late Friday evening.  If you want to do a couple of laps at Wallstreet or in Arches Friday afternoon I'd be game.  I'm comfortable leading 5.10/ 5.10+ trad, the right 5.11-.  I'll have a triple rack with me.  

Thanks,

Andrew

612-616-1277

Edwin Max · · Ophir, Colorado · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Congrats on the job.  I am in Telluride and if you want to do some easy climbing tomorrow Nov 16 late am-pm, and or Nov 17 I would drive out and camp the night.  Let me know if your interested. 9707285214 cell, 9707285214 home.  Also anyone else interested in the next week plus reading this feel free to contact me.  Thx

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Moab"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started