Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS: Huge amount of gear. Full sets of cams, Nuts, Quickdraws, CAMP Matik, GriGri, 5.10 Anasazis (10.5), Down jacket, Carabiners, Ascenders, Hooks

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
ClimbingOn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 405

For sale is a large assortment of new and used gear. I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything, but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new), a silent partner, and Moses Tomahawks.

Please note that I will keep this post updated. Unless the gear is marked Pending or Sold, it is still available.

Gear is listed in no particular order.

A Mountain Project first (I think). Full set of Black Diamond Camalots (pre-C4). All the way from .1 to #5. Most have never even been placed. All are in excellent condition. Not looking to split up the set. $685.

Set of Black Diamond C4 Camalots. Sizes .3 - #4 (no .4). Very lightly used. Still have that crisp, new-cam feeling. Only interested in selling as a set. $345. Sold.

Black Diamond Camalot 4.5. Excellent condition. Still has part of the tag on the sling. As offwidth climbers know, this size work super well in conjunction with the C4 Camalots. There are some routes that demand a 4.5, where a C4 #4 or a C4 #5 will not quite work (Lost Arrow Spire Direct comes to mind). This is a crucial piece on any offwidth rack. $72. Presently unavailable.

Black Diamond C4 Camalot .3. Excellent, barely-used condition. Still feels like a brand new cam. $48. Sold.

Black Diamond X4 .3. Excellent condition. $53.

Black Diamond C3 Camalots sizes 0 and 1. Barely used, still as crisp as when they were first purchased. $45 each. Red is sold. Green is sold.

Metolius Ultralight Power Cams full set sizes 00 - 6. Brand new, never placed, never carried. Only interested in selling as a complete set. $355. Sold.

Offset Aliens sizes black/blue and blue/green. Have seen a little use, but not a lot. $49 each.

Metolius Supercams sizes Small and Medium. Brand new, never placed, never carried. $52 for the Small. $64 for the Medium.

Ball Nuts. Sizes 1 and 2 are Lowe. Sizes 4 and 5 are Trango. All are made in the same factory in Korea. $27 each.

Black Diamond Stoppers set #3 - #13. Brand new (except for the #13). The #13 is the only one that has been used/placed. $75. Edit: Set no longer includes the #3. Price lowered to $70.

Black Diamond Stoppers set #3 - #13. Lightly used. $70. Sold.

Black Diamond stopper #11. Pre-anodized version. New with tag. $5.

Black Diamond Wired Hex set #4 - #10. Lightly used. $57. Sold.

Chouinard Slung Hex set #6 - #9. The mark on the #9 is the leftover residue from the price tag. $20. Sold.

Set of Chouinard (exactly the same as the current Black Diamond ones - the same mold is used, just a different logo) brass stoppers sizes 1-6. Extra size #1. Have not been aided on. $62. Sold.

Wild Country Mini Rocks. Here's something you don't often see offered for sale. A full set of mini rocks, sizes 00, 0, 1/2, and 3/4. These are no longer sold, so complete your set of Rocks with these! $40.

Black Diamond Nut Tool. The old standby. Nut remover, beer opener, all-in-one. Brand new. $7.

Metolius Nut Tool. Lightly used. $7.50.

USHBA Titanium Nut Tool. The greatest nut tool ever, and no longer being made. Very light use. This is a feeler. If you really want it, make me a generous offer. Sold.

Petzl Right-Handed Ascender. New in box. $56.

Petzl Right-Handed Ascender. This is the older model with the molded handle. Excellent, barely-used condition. $47.

Petzl Basic Ascender. This is the older (pre-2013) style, which many people prefer, hence the higher price. $68.

CAMP Matik. Very light use (practically brand new). I thought I would like this, but I'm sticking with my GriGri 2. Perhaps I'm stuck in my ways. Perhaps you're not. $115.

Petzl GriGri 1. Has been well used. Still absolutely usable for a lot longer. Has not been modified. $42.

Assorted Figure 8 belay devices. Take your pick. BlueWater and SMC. $4.50 each.

Black Diamond ATC. Has seen some use. $5.

Metolius multi-loop gear sling. Has the extra D loop. $22. Sold.

Ortovox 240 light Avalanche Probe. Brand new in bag, tags still attached. $38. Sold.

5.10 Anasazi VCS size 10.5. New in box. For some reason 5.10 changed the sizing from the old-style Anasazi VCS to the new-style Anasazi VCS. Ideally I would like to trade for a pair in size 10 or perhaps size 9.5. If no trade can be found, I would take $120. Please note that these are the only shoes for which I am interested in trading. These are what work for me, and I have no interest in any other shoes.

Marmot Zeus down jacket. Size Large. New with tags. 800 fill. Stored hanging in a closet, never stuffed or condensed. $80.

Two large CAMP locking carabiners. $5 each. Both are sold.

Grivel Clepsydra twin-gate (locking?) carabiner. Rumored to be the best carabiner to pair with the new BD Pilot. New. $15. Sold. Black Diamond Magnetron Gridlock carabiner. New. $21. Sold.

Edelrid HMS Strike locking carabiner. New. $15.

Black Diamond RockLock carabiner (barely used) $7. Black Diamond Positron carabiner. $5.50. Both are sold.

Black Diamond Livewire Quickdraws set of 6. $74.

Black Diamond Posiwire Quickdraws set of 6. $64.

Black Diamond Quickdraws set of 6. One straight-gate and one bent-gate carabiner on each draw. All carabiners and dogbones are BD. $50.

Petzl Ange S quickdraw. Very light use. $14. Sold.

Wild Country Xenon quickdraw. New. $12. Sold.

Black Diamond Oz quickdraw (new version). Light use. $14.

Black Diamond Hotwire carabiners (new version). Only used to rack cams - essentially new. $5 each. All are sold.

Mammut Wall Light carabiners. Only used to rack cams - essentially new. $5.50 each.

Metolius FS Mini carabiner (old version). New. $4.25. Sold.

CAMP Nano carabiner. $4.25. Sold.

Black Diamond Ovalwire carabiners. $4.50 each.

Black Diamond oval and D carabiners. $2.75 each. All are sold.

Moses Cam Hooks sizes Narrow and Wide. $10 each. Both are sold.

Black Diamond hooks. Grappling, Talon, and Cliffhanger. Like new. The Cliffhanger is $10. The Grappling is $12. The Talon is $14. All three are sold.

Chouinard hook that has been filed down for specific placements. $8.

Aluminum rappel rings. $1.25 each.

Brett Shumate · · San Diego, CA · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 55

Pm sent for c4 set

Michael Hahn · · Roseville, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 35
Brett Purchase · · Seattle, Washington · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 5

Pm sent 

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Pm 4 grivel twin and petzl draw

Michael Murdock · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Pm'd on the c4's, nuts, hexes and x4

Troyswank · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

I believe I am interested in the down jacket please!

Paul Hutton · · Idaho · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 740

I love seeing that green C3. It saved my ass from the deck when everything above it ripped out! 

Jordon · · Rochester · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 223

pm'd on the aid hooks

Michael Hahn · · Roseville, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 35

Pmed on ballnuts

Post is up to date as to what has been sold. Just added lots more gear (interspersed throughout the post).

bdbruinsma Bruinsma · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

PM'd

Daniel Shanks · · Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

Pm on red c3

Glenn Schuler · · Monument, Co. · Joined Jun 2006 · Points: 1,320

PM'ed on green C3

Post updated

alanm · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

PMed on stoppers

Bryant Boatright · · Oklahoma · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

PM'd about hexes and BD ovals/d's

I just returned from the post office. Unfortunately, no packages were shipped. I did a Google search yesterday for if the post office was open on Friday, but the top results showed that it was Veteran's Day (observed) and the post office was closed, the same as schools and other public offices. Here was the top result:

However, this was FAKE NEWS. When I got to the post office this morning, it was closed. I did a search on the USPS site (guess I should have done that the first time) and found that they are closed today, the actual Veteran's Day.

My apologies that no packages were shipped, as I said they would be. However, all current orders are packed up and ready to be shipped on Monday morning. I'll e-mail tracking numbers when they ship. Blame me, blame fake news, or blame Russia. Regardless, I'll get the gear to you as soon as I am able.

Luke Sheffer · · Altadena, CA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Are the power cams still available?

Luke Sheffer wrote:

Are the power cams still available?

Yes. Post is up to date with what is available.

Caleb Mallory · · Seattle, Wa · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 425

Cam hooks available? 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Huge amount of gear. Full sets of cams, Nut…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.