Mountain Project Logo

FS: Orange Butora Acro 9.5 M / Mountain Equipment Vega Down Jacket M

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Benjamin Blue · · Julian, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Butora Acro Orange, Men's 9.5 - $90

These shoes were lightly used in the gym ~10 times. They are fantastic shoes, the inner wears very comfortably, they don't pick up smells, and they look great. They fit pretty tightly at street size. Unfortunately, my foot is just an awkward shape for this shoe. Length was good, but the orange model, which is the wider version, just had a little too much volume, especially in the heel. For reference, I wear a 41.5 in a Katana Lace and a 8.5 in Mocasym. Bummed these didn't work out for me, but I really think they're wonderful shoes. Might try the narrow version at some point.

Mountain Equipment Hooded Vega Down Jacket M - $265

Click the link for the detailed tech specs on this jacket: 800 fill, Down Codex sourced. This is a brand new jacket purchased last winter and worn twice to the store, essentially. It just fits a little too tightly in the torso for me to layer properly. I'm 5'9" 165 and on the larger side of medium usually, so I'd say the fit is true to size. Color is the same navy blue in the link. 

I can take Venmo/PayPal. Local pickup Boulder/Denver/Longmont preferred, or add $5 for shipping.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: Orange Butora Acro 9.5 M / Mountain Equipme…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.