For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

Driving to Indian Creek this weekend from the front range

Original Post
Kevin L · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 5

Hiya!

Driving to Indian Creek this Friday at 330ish. I’m headed back Sunday night. Would enjoy some company

Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175

climbing friend,

good luck on your journeys. it is too far to be enjoyable for only 2 day weekend from the denver, with the traffic, and the manypeoplez, but I commend you for your heroic effort! you shall be glorified before Odin and remembered always. 

may your forearm be ever refreshed at crux, and your bloodstream ever present of slight concentrationz alcohol and thc, for possible other psychoactive substances, throughout the weekend coming

• Thanks Aleks! What’s your hands size? #5 camalot size? How do you train for campus cracks? 
John Ryan · · Poncha Springs, CO · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 165

Pm sent. 

Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175

climbing friend,

large number 4 it is quite good for doing of the hand jamb. i would simply amp myself up by many hours solitary meditations on injustice throughout the world, and then listen to eminem's lose yourself on repeat, and then go for many laps campus flash on roof crack and crack house myah

Aleks, thanks for the suggestion! I will try the mom’s spaghetti and the roof crack! 

Eduardo Bicudo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

hey kevin, I'd like going with you to Indian Creek. I'm here in Front range too, Dakota boulevard, Boulder CO. 

Kevin L wrote:

Hiya!

Driving to Indian Creek this Friday at 330ish. I’m headed back Sunday night. Would enjoy some company

Kevin L wrote:

Hiya!

Hello,  I'd like join,  this is my email, edubicudo5@gmail.com or Eduardo Bicudo (Facebook)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Driving to Indian Creek this weekend from the f…"
in the Colorado Partners